Sunday, April 17, 2011

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS


I have had 3 friends have 3 baby girls over the past couple of weeks.  So I have been busy making these cute baby cards.

I have just purchased some copic markers so I have used them on these cards.  The images are from www.digistampboutique.co.uk
Hope you like.



I have used a combination of Spellbinders scalloped and plain cirles, ribbon and charm from my stash and swiss dots folder from the Sizzix range.




For this card I have used the same tools as above and add some buttons and some lace.  The sentiments are computer generated.




For this card I have used Spellbinders scalloped and plain ovals, rinestones, paper and ribbon from my stash.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Diane, your baby cards are so cute, love all the detail you've added to each and everyone!

Mandy