Sunday, August 7, 2011

GO DIGI

Today I would like to share with you a card I made for the lady who looks after number 2 son at Home Base Daycare once a week for me.  He will be leaving her in a couple of weeks to head to school so I have made this card for her.

The background papers and flower image are all digi's from  Pink Petticoat.  The ticket I have tea dyed a piece of card and then printed a digi ticket from Cuddly Buddly.  Ribbon and lace are from The Ribbon Girl.  The rose, pearls and butterfly are from my stash.
To finish the card off I have made a charm chain using some glass beads from Craft Runner.

I got this idea of using the combination of the background paper and image from a sample card from Pink Petticoat. (Thankyou) 

I will be entering this card into the fortnightly challenge running at the moment at Let's Craft & Create- Challenge # 25 GO DIGI.


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Diane, this is so beautiful! Love the charm chain, it's just perfect dangling from the rose.

Mandy
xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Beautiful card Diane :) :)

Vintagepapernpearls said...

Very pretty card! Nice beadwork! :)