Wednesday, January 9, 2013

ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE

Hi and welcome to a New Year.

The first challenge for this year is themed "ANYTHING GOES" over at Let's Craft & Create.  I just love this theme as it gives me a chance to show other crafts I like to make.  This year I have decided to get into jewellery making.  So I am going to give Chainmaille a go.  Today I would like to share with you my first ever piece of Chainmaille, a pair of Sterling Silver Infinity Love Knot earrings.
I will be posting more as I make them.  Just waiting on more supplies.
Take time and check out the other design teams creations.  This challenge runs for a fortnight so you will have plenty of time to create and share with us and you may be the lucky random winner of the wee gift.

Thanks to next time.


3 comments:

Vicky said...

They're beautiful Diane - clever you!
:)x

Mandy said...

These earrings are absolutely lovely Diane, very clever indeed !

xx

Marlou McAlees said...

oh wow!! Diane, your ear rings are stunning!!! love them xx