Sunday, July 28, 2013

TATTY TED CARD

I am sorry for still being a bit M.I.A.  Been busy, busy.  Still crafting but not getting the time to post.
Today I would like to share a card I have made for a friends daugther who has recently gone through a major operation.
The image of Tatty Ted is from the Docrafts Digital Designer Especially For You double disc set.  I have added a little bit of glitter here and there.
I thought I would enter this card into two challenges running at the moment;
Let's Craft & Create - Fancy Edges
Creative Craft Cottage - Things With Bling

 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 


2 comments:

Mandy said...

This is beautiful Diane, so glad you shared it with us!

take care
M
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love Tatty Ted.
Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Craft Cottage.